Fractional Controller / CFO Services
Meet your CFO Partner
Welcome to my professional space! After working in several corporate finance roles, ranging from planning and analysis, P&L management, treasury, and controllership, I knew I wanted to work with small to mid-sized businesses where I could make more of an impact. So, I earned my CPA license and transitioned to private practice.
It's been a great road so far. The following are a few examples of businesses that I've worked with:
- Controller/CFO of a growing hospitality company: Developed budgeting process, monthly review process, and management reporting. Presented to Board of Directors.
- Controller/CFO of a recently-acquired manufacturing company: Cleaned up books to public company standards and successfully transitioned to new divisional CFO.
- Controller of a cash constrained manufacturer: Developed detailed cash flow management tools/schedule and managed cash budgeting.
- System implementation lead: Transitioned manufacturer off of legacy accounting system and onto QuickBooks Online.
- Controller of growing IT company: Cleaned up books, developed estimated tax schedule for single-member LLC and ongoing close, P&L, and planning support.
- Financial analyst: Took existing financials for rapidly-growing service provider, built out a five-year model with detailed assumptions and valuation.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- QuickBooks ProAdvisor
Who We Serve
Our ideal customer:
- Is a small to medium-sized business that wants to operationalize its finance processes to enhance understanding and drive accountability.
- Believes in open communication, is open to process improvement, and mutual respect.
- Is open to working with a veteran-owned business